Answer Script

Insert Your Advertisement Here

How do I sue HM Revenue and Customs for their recent blunder? Can we form a class action?  

Additional Details

I am currently upset and fretting about the exposure of my details, and the government is responsible for my state of unease. Like any other entity, they should be sanctioned for this. Outside th... 

Asked in Politics & Government - 825 days ago

Tags:  How do I sue HM Revenue and Customs for their recent blunder  Can we form a class action  

Answer now
Report abuse
Rate this : 0 0

Insert Your Advertisement Here

Ask a Question

Ask now


Insert Your Advertisement Here

© 2015 Answer Script Ask Questions. Get Answers. All rights reserved. Powered by Answer Script