Answer Script

Insert Your Advertisement Here

Can I enter and exit Canada freely if my DUI was dismissed in court? 

Additional Details

My DUI was dismissed in trial court. I would like to know if I am able to travel in and out of Canada freely, or is there a process I need to go through in order to do so? I spoke to the Canadian consulate and was advised to "expunge" my record, which doesn't make sense since I was never convicted. Thanks! 

Asked in Law & Ethics - 1901 days ago

Tags: Can I enter and exit Canada freely if my DUI was dismissed in court 

Answer now
Report abuse
Rate this : 0 0

Insert Your Advertisement Here

Ask a Question

Ask now


Insert Your Advertisement Here

© 2015 Answer Script Ask Questions. Get Answers. All rights reserved. Powered by Answer Script